Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Water skiing Cascade Lake



Here is the video of Adrian water skiing. He did a fantastic job and only took about 3 tries before he was up. A few times it looks as though his legs are going to go 2 different directions but he stays up for several minutes.

1 comment:

Ben, Faith, Simon, and Dylan said...

Glad to see you're doing this as well. I do have one complaint though. You know I have a heart condition. So next time (hopefully there won't be one though) you put a post about getting in a car wreck, then put pictures of a smashed car on, THEN say at the bottom that Caitlin's OK, think of me. Think of me yelling an expletive at work and putting my hands on my chest when I'm in a room full of people who need to respond to a medical emergency to get qualified in a position they are in training for. Think of the fact that I may have just told people that day that I have a heart defect, then think about what their reaction may be in aforementioned situation. Also ponder on the fact that it is entirely possible none of that happened, it's just that I'm running on 11 days of 3-4 hours of sleep a day, and this is how I entertain myself. Anyway, I'm glad Caitlin is OK, that's why my state passed a law about cell phone use while driving that went into effect a couple of weeks ago. I tried putting links to everyone's blog like you did in mine, but it kept popping up error messages, I'll have to try again when I get home. Anyway, hope everyone's doing well. Later