Sunday, February 6, 2011

Crazy Train

Anthony is really enjoying his guitar recording software. He spends about an hour in his room everyday jamming. Here is one of the songs he worked on today.



We really don't have any other big news to report. Yesterday Caitlin called in a little bit of a panic because she turned a corner, hit a curb, and put a hole in the sidewall of her tire. She needed to know what to do since she was headed to work. Thankfully she has a really nice boyfriend that came to the rescue. Brandon drove to the theater, put on her spare, then took her car to Les Schaub to have a new tire put on. Caitlin is bringing Brandon to Boise in 2 weeks so that we can meet him. She is really excited for that...but just in case any of you are starting to wonder, No they are not serious.

This upcoming weekend Adrian is going through the field training of Hunter's Ed with Gary. He got a 243 20 gauge combo for Christmas and is ready to go hunting. It was either Matt or Dad that told me he was even suppose to have a license to go out and shoot the gophers out at the airport. Adrian is thinking he would like to go deer hunting too. This will give him plenty of time to used to his gun. It kicks just a little bit more than he would like. Gary and Adrian went to an indoor range a few weeks ago to practice and had a good time.

I am still waiting to hear more on my new position possiblity. I did about 2 hours of job shadowing this week and I started to think what am I getting myself into. It will be a lot to learn but they said they will start me out slow and focus on only one insurance company recovery. I am still hopeful it will come through but until I hear the words "You've got the job" I am trying not to get to exicted, but it has been 2 weeks since they originally talked to me so I am hoping I will hear something this week.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: