A while back we had bought him some balls to play and for the last month or two we haven't been able to find them. I was just assuming that he had packed them outside somewhere. Well, today we were loading furntiture and boxes to take to the storage unit and when we moved the cabinet that has been sitting between the kitchen and living room you can see below what we found.
Six of his balls and a medicine cup that he had gotten out of the sink because it had dried Dimetapp in it. I had never thought to look under that cabinet because I didn't think the balls would fit.
We took him to Zamzow's today for a vaccination clinic and the vet assistant told us that 98% of orange tabby's are male. It is rare to see a female. I had to text Caitlin and let her know that she has a rare cat!
Our house is officially on the market now. We had a new sign in the yard Thursday when I got home from work. We rented a storage unit last night and have moved most of the stuff from our attic there today along with a few big pieces of furniture. We probably have another load or two to do tomorrow and then we are just going to work on a room a night to see what else we can box up and take over. Our house doesn't appear to be on the MLS yet - at least we can't find it on the internet anywhere. Hopefully we will get some interested parties next week.
They are working on the sheetrock now. From our drive-by's (yes, plural) today it appears that the garage has been finished and it looked like they were working on the 2 upstairs bedrooms. There have been at least 2 men there working each time we have driven by. We are getting ready to go to Primo's so I am sure we will drive by again in hopes that they have finished working and I can get some new pictures.
I should post some pictures of the rocks they placed for our over excavation. It didn't turn out like we had wanted. We were under the impression it was going to look like their parade home and that isn't what we have. Our builder said they couldn't do it the same because of code. They have to be so far back from the sidewalk. Just wish they would have passed that on to us!! It isn't terrible ....just not what we thought we were getting.
Ok, I have time before we are leaving so I went back and edited this post for pictures. Below is what the rocks look like. I think I have posted previously what we were told it would like. Again it isn't bad, but we were under the impression that the second level would go out 1 to 2 feet which would leave room for plants and instead we have full rocks. It also got tricky because the fence starts at the back of the rocks.
Not sure how to get this picture in the center?!?!??? This is a view out of one of bedroom windows. The rocks are from Weiser and huge!
Duct work.....the tubes are pretty good size. And below is our heater. It will blow 3 ways as we we have 3 zones. Bonus room, main floor and basement. We will definitely need instructions on how to run it!!
Well......... we are off to Primo's.




No comments:
Post a Comment