No football games today due to the rain and thunderstorms. It was a little strange having a whole Saturday with nothing that we had to do. We got up to be at the fields by 9:30 only to find out that the games had been cancelled. The boys were disappointed not to be able to play, but happy they didn't have to play in the pouring rain. So we came home, changed, and went and bought Rock Band 2. There are a lot of new songs so it will be fun to play. We can even have battle of the bands. If anyone else gets the game we might have to try it over xbox live.
Not much else going on. I am finally feeling human again. It has only taken 3 weeks since I first got sick. I hadn't realized how terrible I really felt until about day 5 of antibiotic. I think next time I won't wait as long to go to the doctor. I hate to think what it would feel like to have full blown pneumonia vs. mild.
Caitlin did get asked to Eagle's homecoming the other night. She is excited that she gets to go and wear the dress she found over the summer. The dance isn't for another month - they really ask in advance. Now she has the challenge of how to answer the boy. Just a verbal yes doesn't cut it.
No comments:
Post a Comment