I do believe some of us have spent more time in the doctor's in the last two months than we have in a little over two years since Adrian had his tonsils out because he kept getting strep. I just came from what is fondly called "Doc in the Box" (a practitioner from a local hospital in a small room just inside Albertson's) who told me that I have walking pneumonia again or possibly still - that never cleared up completely. I began not feeling well on Halloween like Adrian, but just assumed it was a cold. All last week I was coughing so hard I would end up either crying or wetting my pants! (not quite) I started having some chest pain last week on my right side and I had a feeling that it was pneumonia again since it was my right side last time but I had hope that it would improve. My gland is swollen on the right, my ear is a little plugged on the right, I have had some congestion, I feel out of breath and I keep getting the chills. When I woke up this morning the pain felt like it had shifted from solely on my right to more in the center of my chest. When I got to work I asked the nurse to listen to me and she said I definitely have diminished flow on my right side. When I got off I went to the doctor. She told me the same thing and if I don't improve this time or feel it come on again I need to go to a dr. and get a chest xray to figure out what is going on w/ my right lung. She gave me a different antibiotic and an inhaler to use 4 times a day for a week to open up my airways. Hopefully this will cure me and maybe I won't feel so tired all the time.
Now that you all have more information about me than you probably wanted to know in a while...Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment