Friday, December 12, 2008

Correction

Obviously I can't count and bad things don't happen in three's because I just remembered what started this week off was when were out shopping we discovered a nail in the sidewall of our tire on the truck. I began my Monday morning by purchasing a new tire for the truck since they can't repair the sidewall. Thankfully they had a used one in the back. It is a bigfoot where the others are a brand from Les Schwab. Of course the spare was the size that comes with the truck. When we bought the truck the dealer had put on oversize tires and didn't buy a spare in the same size.

Oh what fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mel,

I just figured the third thing was that you forgot to count, not that anything else happened.
Sounds like a zoo, but thanks for helping the economy. You might have brought Best Buy out of the black.
I hope the rest of the holidays go smoother and you do not burn down your house.Talk to you later-Michael