The above picture are some of the things that Adrian is thankful for. In every child's work there is always something that brings out a smile when you remember how simply they think.We are also thankful that Caitlin's court date has come and gone (as of today) with little impact. We met with the prosecutor this morning and after talking to Caitlin she reduced the ticket to following to closely and a $75 fine. It is such a huge relief to have this day over with. I have been stressing about it for the last 3-4 months. Of course Gary and Caitlin weren't as worried as I have been about the possible outcome, but we are all glad it is over. Now we just have to make it through the winter months without incident and I will be ok or atleast until I find something else to worry about!
No comments:
Post a Comment