Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello Sunshine!!


I am so excited that the sun finally decided to peak out from behind all the clouds and inversion this afternoon. I wanted to take a picture to share but the camera was dead. I know most of you are thinking big whoop it is the sun - but we haven't seen sun nor blue sky in almost 2 weeks. I really do not like January's in Boise. Inversions are just depressing.

We had a very relaxing long weekend. Gary finished up the pictures, we went a basketball game Sat. night at the high school, we went to the City of Ember movie and bought the game Settlers of Catan. The boys really weren't that excited to play with us but by the end of the first game they were hooked and we played a couple of more games. Adrian won one and Anthony was 1 pt away from winnning on the third game. Of course Caitlin isn't home to play with us between work and cheer but we will get her to play with us soon. I am sure she will be equally as excited! Well probably not.




No comments: