Thursday, May 14, 2009

Does everyone have a life but me??? It used to be that everytime I checked blogs somone had written something new. Now months are going by with no news! Surely something is happening in your lives. If anything post some pictures unless you are like us and seldom remember to bring the camera. That is one thing I have learned doing this blog is that we don't take enough pictures.

It seems like we are busy without really getting out and doing much. Caitlin is wrapping up her school year next week. Monday night we went to an awards ceremony where she was one of 18 students to receive the Presidential Award. She also received an award from the Spanish department for her dedication, hard work, & starting up of the Spanish Club. She is getting very excited to leave for Spain on June 8th.

Anthony came down with a fever last night so he will be staying home today. Not much new with him. He is reading the Pendragon series and hopes to buy the last & newly released book this weekend. We bought him the first book at Powell's Bookstore in Portland when we were there in March and he is almost done with book 9. We will have to find him a new series after this one.

Adrian is just hanging out. We signed him up for football last weekend & he likes to get out and play every chance he can. Lately he & his friends are into prank calling. Some girls called here the other day for him & it has driven him a little crazy not knowing who it is. I don't like for him to call so I am pretty sure that they do it at a friends house.

We hope to take the boat out this weekend. It is suppose to be 87 on Sunday which would make a great day as long as the wind isn't blowing 20 mph. I'm sure the water will be pretty chilly though so we aren't sure yet. That & we still need to see if the boy's wet suits fit them.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and boys get busy on some posting will you! For those of you that are on Facebook - I have found this new game that I love to play. It is called Scramble and is pretty identical to Boggle other than you can hit the space bar which will rotate the board so you see the letters a different way. I am sure Michael would kick my butt at it. We can verse each other so if any of you would like to play let me know.

1 comment:

Ben, Faith, Simon, and Dylan said...

I think maybe the problem is we don't have a life, which then means we have nothing to post about.