It is hard to believe that in just one week from today we will be helping Caitlin get her dorm room ready and leaving her in Logan. Mom & Dad, I don't know if you had a hard time when we all moved out but I sure am starting to. Not just the fact that she will more than likely never live at home again but add to that the fact that I will be the only girl left in the house. Even Charlie & Jake are boys. You just kind of go along in life knowing that one day they will move out but at the same time, atleast for me, you also think they will always be there. It is just weird and I don't really know how to explain it. She is more than ready to go out - atleast she seems to think she is. No, I know she will do fine and she is so enthusiastic about the whole thing. She even has a job interview when she gets down there to work in the school library. This is where she was hoping to work so we are crossing are fingers that it will work out.Not much else going on here right now. We just got home from the GI Joe movie. It was pretty good. It has rained for the last 2 days and has seemed more like a fall day than the first part of August. We are hoping to go boating tomorrow when Caitlin gets off work (her last day), but we will have to see how the weather is. I think we are finally up to 75 and it is 7:30. A far cry from 100 just 3 days ago. Caitlin is hoping to go boating one more time before she leaves.
Hope all is well with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment