Saturday, August 1, 2009

Another day at Lucky Peak - this time with Matt & Colleen

It was another gorgeous day at Lucky Peak. We met Matt & Colleen at 10:30 this morning and it was already 85 degrees outside. We were out on the lake until about 4:30. Unfortunately it was a little breezy outside & the lake was busy so the water was pretty choppy but we still had a great time. Below is a video of Adrian & Matt tubing. We have two tubes that attached separately on the boat. The object is to "bump" each other. This first video shows their faces better. Unfortunately I didn't get any video of Matt & Colleen out together, but some of the pictures are pretty priceless. I also added another slideshow of the pictures Colleen & I took today.



The next video shows more of how it works pulling two tubes at a time.




This next video is of Adrian kneeboarding. Gary did the knee board first but we didn't get video of that either since I was driving the boat and forgot to ask someone to do it. He was quite good! Looked like he had been doing it for years. He even tried putting the rope behind his back to turn around but decided to save that trick for next time.




WIPEOUT!


No comments: