Anthony is really enjoying his new guitar teacher. He is working on this song - Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi (I think I have mentioned that before - sorry). The boy who has his lesson prior to Anthony's really jams and gets Anthony pretty excited. I'm sure it won't be to long before Anthony can play just as well. He spends a lot of time looking up guitar videos on You Tube and tries to play some of the songs.
2 comments:
For a moment I thought it was 1989 again. Anthony is doing pretty well. He just needs Adrian to play drums and he'd be on the way to having a band.
Sadly enough Michael, Adrian was playing the drums while Anthony was recording this video....it was just on the wall in his room with his feet because he had a headache! I am surprised how many songs Anthony likes from the 80's He loves Any Way You Want It by Journey. It has been fun to see him get excited about playing again. Big difference in teachers although I still feel guitly quiting the other one. I had Gary email him & tell him we wouldn't be coming back. I'm such a chicken!
Post a Comment