Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Happy Birthday Gary - A Day Early!
Well as usual I can't get the pictures on in order. If you start at the bottom of this entry then they go in order - oh well! Anyhow, we celebrated Gary's birthday tonight since I won't be here tomorrow. I had made reservations last week and told Gary about them on Sunday. I called him this afternoon about 4 to remind him and make sure he would still be able to make it. He called me back after a few minutes and said he had forgotten and had gone to lunch at Sonic so he wasn't very hungry. We ended up going anyway to Jaker's. It was a good meal, but left no room for dessert. We then came home and opened presents:
At Christmas Adrian was given these string bikini underwear. Tonight he wrapped one pair for Gary and put on another pair. As Gary was unwrapping them and saw what they were, Adrian stripped off his shorts and said "Now you can look just like me Dad!" It was pretty hilarious. They then posed for the camera....

Caitlin called just as Gary was getting started opening gifts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment