These pictures were actually taken last night - I never fixed the date after I finally found batteries that worked last week for Gary's birthday. They were pretty cute...both snoring and obviously exhausted. How they can sleep through Anthony's xbox game in stereo is beyond me.


If you click on either picture to enlarge it you can see Charlie's ear that was bitten. It is healing well. He will definitely have a scar but we are hoping that once the hair on his ear grows back it won't be as obvious. I am amazed at how long it has taken to grow back.
1 comment:
Oscar had a huge hole in his face after getting hit by a car in IF, but the vet/plastic surgeon in Sisters made is almost non-visible. If your interested in really making the scar go away, take him to Sisters and fork over about $600 and it'll be like it never happened, except you'll remember everytime you look at him and always wonder "Is that dog worth that much money? I mean he was free, couldn't I just get another free dog for free?" Those questions plague my life every day.
Post a Comment