First let me start off by saying that this may seem like a rambling story but it does have a point....The other day at work a lady was eating Weight Watchers yogurt. We got to talking about it with its fiber content and the different flavors and I thought it would be good to try some. Yesterday I bought one of each of their 4 flavors they had at WalMart. Adrian decided to try the Cherry Cheesecake flavor at dinner last night. He is trying to be more aware of the calories & ingredients (sodium, sugar, etc) that he is consuming - in the end he may not really care but atleast he is reading the labels. Anyway, last night he read off about the fiber and Anthony said "You know what fiber does don't you? It helps you poop." Of course that sparked a whole other conversation and giggles between them.
This afternoon Adrian & I tried the Berries & Cream flavor. It too was quite good. Tonight just before Adrian gets into bed he comes up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder and says "Mom, I think you should definately buy more of that yogurt. It makes my poop come out easier!"
Now I realize that it isn't exactly what you may want to know about Adrian, but just the way he phrases things and is so matter of fact about it cracks us up. Since we all have boys, it isn't like that type of conversation really comes as a surprise. It just made me laugh so I thought I would share the story with the rest of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment