Saturday, January 1, 2011

Adrian Wrestling




With our camcorder that we got last year I think we might have finally figured out how to upload the videos. We can publish straight to youtube.com and then it will publish them straight to our blog. I may be posting random videos from the past year to share~mostly I know that Mom & Dad and Marilyn really enjoy watching them.

This is one of Adrian's wrestling matches. He finished the season on Dec. 8th. He was about 50/50 for wins and losses. He isn't sure if he will wrestle again this next year. There was 95 kids on the wrestling team this year so it made for some crowded busy practices and some very very long matches after school.

Anthony is having a blast with his new guitar gear. I will record him playing a song and get it on here soon.

No comments: