Well now that life has finally slowed down a little bit I think I will be able to get back to updating the blog on a more regular basis.
Today we got up early and headed out to Lucky Peak to watch the Great Polar Bear Challenge. When we arrived it was -1 outside and the wind was blowing. The news said with the wind chill the temperature was -15. We watched people jump in and a few water ski. It was so cold and we were miserable. I can't even begin to imagine how those felt that actually got in the water. One guy walked passed us and we heard him say "That was so dumb!".
On the way back we stopped at a hill so that Adrian could sled a few times. You'll have to watch the video. It was pretty funny. He was coming down so fast he lost both of his shoes. Needless to say he was so cold he only went down the hill one time. He thinks he put Clark Griswold to shame.
I will work over the next week to get more pictures and video on here. We have wrestling and Christmas videos and I am sure more too.
No comments:
Post a Comment