Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wrestling

Well it is getting late and I am getting cranky trying to figure how the heck to upload videos with sound.  I have put Adrian's last 3 wrestling matches on the side.  2 are from tonight and one from last week.  Tonight was a little brutal since he came home with a bruised nostril and a skid mark on his forehead into his scalp.  Last week was pretty rough too.  We thought he had the kid but then his arm gets in an awkward position and he just can't break loose.  It really is hard to watch sometimes.  To hear some of the kids get slammed down onto the mat just makes me cringe.  Adrian has really lost weight and is starting to get pretty muscular.  Here is one picutre I took tonight.  I tried to get one of him standing up but every time someone walked in front of the camera.



No comments: