Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jumping on the Bandwagon

Well since it seems everyone else posted this weekend I figured I had better add my two cents worth too. 

Yesterday was Caitlin's 21st birthday....can  you believe she is that old???  We can't.  We drove to Logan to spend the weekend with her and Brandon.  Saturday she made breakfast for us, we went to see The Lorax, went to dinner at her favorite mexican restaurant and then went cosmic bowling.  Needless to say Caitlin and Brandon flat whooped us.  Game is on for the next time we are together.  Gary & I definitely need to practice.  After bowling we sat down to watch Real Steel and both Caitlin and I promptly fell asleep.  I do have a few pictures but I need to get the boys to show me how to load them from my phone.  Jeremy I did try loading the blogger app, but it was taking forever.  I will have to try it again now that we are back to a 3G/4G area. 

Sadly, not much else is going on here.  Work and school keep us pretty busy.  Adrian registers for high school classes this next week - that is another hard one to swallow.  The kids are growing way to fast.  Anthony goes at least once a week now with his friends out to dinner or ice cream.  He has a group of 5 other boys he has been hanging out with and 3 of them have just gotten their license recently too.  New found freedom!  Can't quite get him motivated to find a job, but at least chores are getting done by both boys so that they have money to spend.  When Anthony registered for classes last week he signed up for 2 AP classes so that may have to be his "job" for the next year.  We are already going to have to rely on him to drive Adrian to his 2-a-day football practices over the summer so that may be enough.  Then again, once he and Adrian start their bickering I think it is time for him to find a job :)

Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

Curtis Family said...

Awesome, it is way better to view now on my IPod sounds like a good weekend! Talk to you later.