Saturday, January 17, 2009

How We Have Grown!

Gary has been working hard this weekend to finish getting the rest of our photos scanned onto a hard drive as I find them. It has been a lot of fun seeing how much the kids and all family have changed over the years. Caitlin and I were looking at the following photos counting how many we have grown by over the years.


At Ben and Faith's wedding there are 15 (Gary is MIA in Tennessee)




Seven years later at Matt & Colleen's wedding we are at 23....



1 comment:

Curtis Family said...

Nice Posts, it has been a bit since I have read anyone's. Great Photos. Liked the slide show of Caitlins pics growing up...hard to believe. Anyhow, it seems loud out and I couldn't sleep, dogs, cars, helicopters, just the damn city, so I decided to catch up on my reading. Hope all is good, got the clothes, Thanks!