Monday, June 28, 2010

Catching Frogs!

Last week we went to Camel's Back Park to do some hiking and check out the pond. A lady I work with had told me that you can catch frogs there. Now at first the boys weren't really all that excited but once we got there another little boy arrived with nets and a bucket. He proceeded to catch quite a few tadpoles and a few small frogs. The boys ended up having a great time playing in the water and helping the boy find frogs. That night Adrian had me running around to some dollar stores to find some nets so we could go back. We went back this morning and spent 4 hours there - we took about 1/2 hour for lunch and otherwise the time was spent in the pond. I took so many pictures so I decided to just make a slide show with them. Anthony even got Charlie to swim for the first time. He is very excited about that!

Double click on the slideshow to enlarge the pictures.

1 comment:

Curtis Family said...

Hey there- the kids go back to scool on the 16th, monday, does not seem like summer should be over, and it really is not, 106 today here. The trip was fun, we have been back a week now, I've just posted as if we were still there. Hope all is good with you guys.