Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FREE GROCERIES!!!

Yes, you read correctly!  I just won free groceries from the new grocery store opening tomorrow on Eagle Road.  It is called Rosauer's.  I was sitting at Anthony's bus stop waiting for his bus to come and the radio station I was listening to (Mix 106) said be caller 6 and win free groceries.  The DJ wasn't sure how much - he said the certificate said a free bag of groceries.  He didn't know if I got to pick or if the store picked and how big the bag might be.  Regardless it is pretty dang exciting!!

House plans are starting to come along.  We have to decide on a front elevation for our house to make it unique.  We met with the builder last Wednesday and he gave us a plan that neither Gary or I really cared for.  We felt bad, but we wanted the design of the picture I posted previously.  We can appreciate the fact that he wants to make it unique.  He did say that at least there will not be another house in our same style on our street.  Which not to totally get off topic....our new street name is Rogue River.  We quite like it.  We should know an address in the next week or two.  I can't get an image to save to the correct format to post on here.  Sorry.  He did say that in about 3 weeks they should be able to break ground.  It is going to be exciting.  Our house will be listed as of May 1st.  We are not looking forward to cleaning out our garage and attic.  Those are definitely weekend projects.

Caitlin and Brandon were here last weekend, but I won't say to much because I am sure she will post about it.  And in case any minds start wandering....she is not pregnant!!  We had a great time.  Anthony is trying to make plans to go to Salt Lake in June to see Def Leppard.  He and his friend are planning on staying with Caitlin for a day or two.  He tried talking her into going to the concert because he thinks Jared's parents will want an adult with them but Caitlin wouldn't bite.

Well,  I have color on my hair and dinner to cook so I had better get moving.  This is the big birthday week so I hope everyone has a great time celebrating!

1 comment:

Curtis Family said...

Rouge River...isn't that a brewery, and a river I know, but I think it is a brewery, I'll ask Ben he'll know. Glad to hear the house is moving along! Congrats on the groceries free is free, watch it will be a free bag full of something gross like radishes...take care and in case I forget on Friday Happy Birthday and have a good day!