I hope all who read this blog will not tire of seeing pictures of our new house. We are pretty excited and live way to close because we are over there every day. Gary "takes a short-cut' through our new sub division every day on his way to and from work, and then we usually go back at night after the workers leave. The pictures below are from last night. After all the rain we had on Thursday we were surprised to see the forms come off the walls. The jobsite is pretty muddy. The first picture below is the 2 bedroom windows in the basement. I am pretty excited about these two windows because we are having the area around these windows over excavated. It will make it more of a day-light basement for this area. It is an idea we got from the builder's parade home they are doing. It is suppose to be done this week so I will take a picture to show you how it will look.
This next picute is the family room basement window. Where the black tar is to the left of Gary is where the front door will be. Then to the right over to where Gary is standing is the couryard area. There will be a small flower bed around the window. The large cement block on the left is for the right column that is the beginning of the entry way. It might be easier look at the house picture in one of the previous posts if I am not explaining myself very well.
Mom and Dad we are thinking that by the time you come on the 12th the frame will be up. We are so excited! We did find a house in another subdivision that is probably most similar to what we are having done in our house as far as 10 ft ceilings and taller doors. Hopefully it doesn't sell in the next 2 weeks so we can take you through there. Marilyn, I know Gary was tellig you about this same house the other night. We are going to pick out the stone for house this morning. They are only open till noon on Saturday's. Being as how it is 9:30 and I am the only one up I should probably get moving! Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment