Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Bomb Threats
So yesterday Anthony's school had a bomb threat and they kept the kids in the school in what is called a "soft lockdown". Both Caitlin and Anthony's schools have had the threat written on the bathroom stall. I think this is becoming more than a little bit ridiculous because the kids do not take it seriously. Anthony thought it was funny that one girl in his class was making out her will. His take was that if it was really going to happen they would have evacuated the kids. They just don't understand the possible severity of it because it happens to often. That is the third one in the district that I know about since Nov. It is just irritating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sorry, but I had to laugh because Mary got in trouble for writing on the bathroom wall today. She never breaks the rules and then she goes and does this and of course gets caught. At least it was not a bomb threat, she only wrote "what's up"
I agree the kids do not take it seriously. I tell them they can't even joke about anything anymore or joke about anything in a note or text either. They think I am nuts and I am over protective.. you know the drill.
Julene
Post a Comment