Ok this is one messed up post. I wanted to get the next two pictures down at the bottom of the post but I couldn't get it to work. Then I wrote about our day after these two pictures but I couldn't figure out how to get the words moved too. I am working on Caitlin's laptop since I feel horrible today and I am just to lazy to go get the mouse and make life a whole lot simpler. Anyhow the hill wasn't as easy as Adrian thought it would be but he made it to the top. We had a good day.

Yesterday after our Easter Dinner we went to Camel's Back Park for a little hiking and playing. We are also working on taking some good pictures of Caitlin that we can use for Sr. pictures. I don't think we will be using this first photo although she does look good!
No comments:
Post a Comment